Support St Ben's as you shop
Clicking on the graphic below will take you to Amazon's site, and St Ben's will get 4-to-6 percent of your purchase as an advertising fee. Going to Amazon in this way will not increase your cost or diminish any discounts for which you might be eligible.
Grocery Card Contributions
St. Benedict's receives corporate contributions when you enroll some supermarket reward cards at the appropriate website. Even if you have enrolled once, annual renewal is often required. Please visit the websites below to renew, or if you have not yet enrolled, please do so. It costs you nothing and adds a little bit each month to St. Benedict's operating fund.
If you need help registering, ask Lisa Gonzalez for assistance.
Ralph's Community Rewards Program
Ten people shopping at Raph’s brought in $450 last year – make sure you’re one of them.
RENEWAL REQUIRED EACH SEPTEMBER! Take a look at your receipt – if it doesn’t mention at the bottom that you’re contributing to St. Benedict’s take the following steps:
1. Go to www.ralphs.com
2. In the menu at the top click on Community
3. In the menu at the left click on Community Contributions (third down from the top)
4. Under Participant click the button that says enroll
5. Now you have to create an account if this is the first time you’ve done this or sign in if you’ve done this before.
6. When it says Find Your Organization enter 83646 and hit Search
7. Click next to St Benedict’s and click Save
eScrip Program for Von's, Spencer's, and others
Login or register at www.escrip.com
Register your Von's and Spencer's cards. Also you may register your credit or debit card information for additional contributions from other merchants. (New Frontiers, Pep Boys, Big 5, and Eddie Bauer, just to name a few.)
Group Selection: St. Benedict's Episcopal Church